About Your Co-Host
1. Introduce yourself. Where are you from? What should listeners know about you?
Born and raised in Mesa, AZ, currently living in the Salt Lake City area. I mainly play with my wife, Ralina, but we often have different other people that join us for game sessions.
2. What games or types of games are you interested in?
I typically prefer mechanical, dry, themeless, Euros. But I also like good party games with family and friends.
3. Do you have a favorite game or games you enjoy most?
Terra Mystica, Troyes, Trajan, Bruxelles 1893, Tzolk'in, Nations, Navegador, Keyflower
4. What are some of the most memorable experiences have you had with tabletop board games in the past?
In a game of Shadows Over Camelot, one of my teenage sons was able to wait until the very end to reveal that he was the traitor, deserting us on an important quest. All of us were floored and lost to him on a tie breaker.
5. What is the focus of your WDYPTW segment?
My segment is called "Versus," a brief comparison of two games.