About Your Co-Host
1. Introduce yourself. Where are you from? What should listeners know about you?
I'm an organic gardening educator at a non-profit. I live in Oklahoma City with my partner Megan, two dogs and two porch cats. I'm a vegetarian, a Star Trek fan, and vinyl record collector.
2. What games or types of games are you interested in?
I love medium-heavy euros, roll-n-writes, and set collectors with weird themes.
3. Do you have a favorite game or games you enjoy most?
Troyes, Race for the Galaxy, Castles of Burgundy
4. What are some of the most memorable experiences have you had with tabletop board games in the past?
Getting to meet twitter friends and game designers I like at bgg.con has been the highlight of my board game life.
5. What is the focus of your WDYPTW segment?
I mostly give personal opinions about games I've played and occasionally I complain about component quality and box sizes.